-
October 19th, 2005, 09:11 PM
#1
*Marisol_Grace_Girl*
Guest
This is just an idea. Please post your input!
PRESENTING +++++++++++
Hostboard Community Mystery box trade!
How would it work?: People who would like to participate can post here. The organizer ( a selected person ) will match up the participants based on what category they chose. Only trusted people will be selected to be matched for the trade. Then, the participants would send eachother the mystery box based on what category the other person entered.
What are the categories?: There are 2 categories, doll clothes and gifts for girls. For the girl's package,, please specify size (so if you get sent clothes or slippers, they are the right size).(Each package must contain 1 authentic items. Other items can be added- non-authentic or authentic. The maximum amount of money the items in the package can be worth is $15. (higher values would be at exception of organizers, and age of account)
What would the organizer do?: Match up people participating based on categories... Answer any ??'s the participants might have about the trade.
What is required?: A fairly old account- (just for example, cassienicolesmom would be able to participate..) Whereas someone who joined a few days ago may not be trusted by other board members yet.
What is the purpose?: Well, I thought it would be fun! I mean, I really would want to do ebay mystery auctions, but without the hefty price tag! Wouldn't you? So here's an inexpensive way to get the thrill of a "mystery" package. Gather up some "unused" "outgrown" "unneeded" yes, this includes thrift store finds, and trade a box with someone!
What would you like to see in the package?
Doll clothes: Handmade clothes, fleece doll scarves, misc. accessories, shoes, mini madame alexander dolls, crocheted doll purses, etc.
Gift for Girl's: Girl sized accessories, slippers, matching scarves for girls and dolls, authentic AG clothes for girls (perhaps your daughter's outgrown AG clothes), matching purses for girls, matching hats for girls, etc.
Please let me know what you think of the idea! If a lot of people do, then please let me know if you'd be interested in being an organizer (PM me.)
-
October 19th, 2005, 09:15 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Neat idea! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
October 19th, 2005, 09:31 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Hey!!! That sounds like a fun idea!!!!
Great thinking!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
October 19th, 2005, 09:35 PM
#4
Inactive Member
That sounds like a great idea. I'd love to participate! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-Jordyn
-
October 19th, 2005, 10:18 PM
#5
Wrinklie Alert
Guest
That sounds awsome! But, is my account eligible?
-
October 19th, 2005, 10:28 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Cool!!!!
Count me in!!!!
Ana [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
-
October 19th, 2005, 10:43 PM
#7
Inactive Member
-
October 20th, 2005, 01:30 AM
#8
Inactive Member
That's a cute idea. I've got too much going on right now and very little AG stuff anyway, but I'd be interested in the spring.
-
October 20th, 2005, 11:58 AM
#9
*Marisol_Grace_Girl*
Guest
Wrinkliealert, yes you would- but I do not know if it would be ok with your parents. You would have to give your addy to the person you are trading with. (PM of course)
-
October 20th, 2005, 12:00 PM
#10
*Marisol_Grace_Girl*
Guest
stacird, I can't be sure you would. Possibly-
Most likely yes if other board members have seen you around. I can't answer that question because I haven't seen you around! (=
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks